Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Customers Salute Glo 1 Submarine Cable Quality



Customers on the Glo 1 international submarine cable have described as impressive the services they have so far received since they signed on to the network. 
Representatives of some of Glo 1’s clients including Netcom Africa, Cable and Wireless and Hyperia Limited who made the commendation at a facility tour of Glo 1 landing station at Lekki, Lagos recently noted that the infrastructure deployed by the network was world class and restated their belief that they made the right choice by opting for Glo 1.
Group Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer of Netcom Africa, Yen Choi, said “I am delighted with the sophisticated technology deployed by Glo. I am hugely impressed with the facility I have seen here today, it is simply world class. I remember the days it was difficult to make long distance telephone calls, but with Glo 1, has come much faster and more robust connectivity for voice, data and video.”
Choi observed that Glo 1 was not just about state-of-the-art infrastructure, “but also about speed and reliability which translate to much more efficiency and cost-effective business activity”.
Deputy Managing Director of Hyperia, George Opara,
who was also on the facility tour stated, “The infrastructure here is simply world class.  It only re-emphasises my confidence in the ability of Glo 1 to meet our business needs. I have always believed my company made the right choice with Glo 1 and today my colleagues and 1 are fully convinced about that.”
Opara’s views were echoed by the General Manager of the company, Peter Ibeziakor, who stated, “With Glo 1, I see a practical demonstration of reliability, speed and scalability. With what I have seen here today, I feel much better.”
Describing Glo 1 as truly the Number 1, a technical representative of Cable & Wireless, Niyi Olujimi remarked, “You really have what it takes to be the leader and remain at the very top of this business. I am glad we are connected to Glo 1 and so far we have not been disappointed.”
Analysts say the comments by the customers underscore Glo 1’s profile as the player with an integrated extensive national and international network. 


No comments:

Post a Comment